Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally finished my ATC's

Hello again... What an amazing day it is outside - too beautiful to be inside on a computer so i'm only making this a quickie today (I know you understand lol) :D

Well it was a challenge but I finally got them done - yes my ATC's are DONE!!! Woohoo!!! Very excited! Problem is I think I may be a little addicted to them now lol...

The theme was ''LOVE'' - we were allowed to make them all different (& since I needed the practice I figured that'd be a good way to learn)... Here's my interpretation of love (the photos are not so great though - you cant see the pretty glittery effects of the shimmer paints I used - but not to worry, its better than nothing)






...and who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks... I learnt today that instead of uploading all my photos individually I can add a link from any of my public facebook albums & share them with the world - that's pretty cool! That'll make life a whole lot easier since I have everything already uploaded into those albums :))


Now its just a matter of working out HOW to add the link???

Oh well lets give it a whirl...


album 1: 

album 2:

Hopefully they work!

Anyway thats it from me today - I know booooooring lol... but I have to run and soak up as much of this beautiful sunshine as possible because over yonder I can see some nasty looking clouds a brewing... 

Have a great week & take care xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!! I really hope that your on team 1 as I want to get one of your ATC's

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete